Venice Gondola Ride with Audio-Guide
Enjoy the opulence of the floating city with a delightful 30-minute gondola ride. Skip lines and waste no time to cruise down the majestic canals, iconic to the floating city. You will also get to benefit from a multilingual audio guide app that will give you a hands-on experience of the significance behind Venice.
- Enjoy the grandeur of Venice through its canals in the iconic gondola with skip the line tickets on a 30-minute shared gondola ride.
- Explore the waterways and the celebrated parts of the Grand Canal including the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Desdemona’s House and Mozart’s House.
- Immerse yourself in the opulence of Venice and learn about its vibrant history with a handy multilingual audio guide app.
Enjoy the Grandeur of Venice on a 30-Minute Shared Gondola Ride
On this delightful 30-minute Gondola ride, you will get the chance to marvel at the Mozart House, as well as the worldwide famous La Fenice Theatre. You will proceed along the Rio (Canal) “De le Ostreghe” leading into the most enchanting part of the Grand Canal, where you will admire the Peggy Guggenheim Collection. You will also cruise past the Salute Church and Punta della Dogana. Enjoy great views of Venice's top attractions from a unique vantage point. You will enjoy unique breathtaking views of the Doges Palace and of St. Mark's Bell Tower, perfect for a photo-op!
Immerse Yourself in Venice's Vibrant History with a Handy Multilingual Audio Guide App
With hassle-free skip the line access to this gondola ride, you will also benefit from immersive commentary provided by a handy multilingual audio guide app. Remember to carry your own earphones/headsets! This app is a convenient way to tour the charming canals of Venice without using bulky audio guide sets. You can explore the city at the comfort of your own mobile device and enjoy commentary in 8 languages! Just download the app and enjoy commentary in English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Italian and French.
This tour is perfect for those who are looking for a typical Venetian experience as well as an immersive history lesson on the floating city! With tours like these, we guarantee you a picture perfect visit to Venice.
- Priority access to a 30-minute shared gondola ride.
- Map with a description of attractions.
- Mobile app with audio-commentary.
- Headphones. (Ensure you bring your own).
Know Before You Go
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party; each gondola can host maximum 6 people.
- The seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guest’s weight.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Your seat is non negotiable: The gondolier will be determined what seat you will sit in according to each guest's weight.
- The tour will only be cancelled in case of extreme weather conditions or a gondolier strike.
- The itinerary may change in cases of wind or bad weather.
- Please note that this is a shared tour, it is not a private gondola ride.
From November to April, there is a tour everyday at 11:00 AM and 04:00 PM.
From April to October, there is a tour everyday at 11:00 AM, 04:00 PM and 05:15 PM
English | Spanish | German | Japanese | Russian | Chinese | Italian | French
Reduced Price Tickets
Entry for children below the age of 2 is free, as long as the child does not occupy a seat of his/her own. Children over the age of 2 pay full price.
Make sure you assemble at Ground floor colonnade in front of Correr's Museum and post office (POSTE ITALIANE) in Saint Mark's Square, 15 minutes before departure.
By Ferry: Board line B and get off at the S.Marco station. Walk onto Piazza San Marco/Salita S. Moise. Turn left onto Calle Larga Ascensione and on your left, you will see the Museum Correr.
Our host will wait for you at the entrance with the sign GONDOLA TOUR.
Unfortunately, this gondola cruise is not wheelchair accessible and it not suitable for participants with impaired mobility.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
The bilingual audio guide was just something else: I don’t even know Russian but I played it anyway because it sounded fun
This ride is SO MUCH FUN! I literally got to see all the great monuments of Venice from a moving boat
I don’t know what I liked better from the Gondola, the view of the Punta della Dogana, or the Salute church!
You will receive an email confirmation with your Venice Gondola Ride with Audio-Guide vouchers shortly. You may display your voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
Please download the guide app before the tour.
Ground floor colonnade in front of Correr's Museum , Saint Mark's Square, Venice